Customs Clearance Agents covering Dover & Calais
Customs Declaration and Transit Accompanying Document Assistance
If you are looking for customs clearance agents in Dover or Calais then we can help you. Whether you need more information regarding customs clearance after Brexit or you are overwhelmed and confused by the documents needed for customs clearance, we will are here to answer all your questions and do all the work for you.
As part of our Brexit preparation we have made all arrangements required to move your goods between Britain and the EU as smoothly as possible, as a trusted customs clearance company, we offer a full customs clearance service to and from Europe.
Our customs processing & freight forwarding agency can arrange customs declarations in most ports in the UK, as well as Calais and Dunkerque in France.
As your custom clearance broker we offer:
- UK Export Declarations (submission to customs, Export Accompanying Document (EAD) EX1
- Export movement guarantee and Transit Accompanying Document (TAD) T1
- UK Import Declarations (submission to customs, C88 Customs Trader Paper)
- EU Export Declarations (submissions to EU Customs, EAD – EX1)
- EU Special Goods declarations, CHED and Phytosanitary Checks
For more information on customs clearing and forwarding, please contact our friendly clearance agents via our contact us page. We also encourage you to read our guides to new customs rules and Incoterms and Transit Documents.
Find out more
Stay up to date with customs rules and regulations, find practical guidance and advice for you and your drivers and hauliers. Customs Clearance does not need to be stressful, trust us to complete your customs declarations in Dover and Calais.