Use of your personal information
We collect information about you to provide you with our services.
We will use information about you:
- To process and respond to requests, enquiries and complaints received from you.
- To provide services requested by you.
- To contact you about services requested by you.
- To contact you for ‘service administration purposes’ – i.e. password reminders or to notify you that a particular service or product has been suspended or changed
- To keep our records up-to-date.
- To recommend products or services available from us that we believe will be of interest to you.
Sharing information about you
We will ONLY share information about you when we are required to so by law. We do not share information about you otherwise.
A cookie is a text file containing information that can be remembered by a web browser between pages. When an individual uses a web browser (e.g. Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer etc) to access the internet, that browser can create cookies which are stored on the user’s computer. Cookies are not programs and therefore cannot contain viruses or other malicious software. They are purely a string of text and numbers.
Cookies are used on this website for the following purposes:
To track website usage activity via Google Analytics
Google’s cookies are used mainly to differentiate between first time visitors to a website and repeat visitors. They do not contain any personally identifiable information. They let us record information, such as areas of the website that have been visited the most, so that we can continually improve our website and the relevance of the content.
To enable the technical functioning of this website
A number of cookies are also set by the computers that run this website. They are solely used to record technical information necessary for our web servers to work properly. No personally identifiable information in stored in these cookies.
You can set your browser software to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. If you refuse all cookies, some of our website features may not function!
Learn how to remove cookies set on your device.